The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
A day in your life with us:
- Contribute to the creation of the country business plan.
- Support the development of a omnichannel checkout & easy buying experience to increase convenience and give customers help when and where they need it.
- Align and optimise relevant working methods to secure the co-worker competence needed to complement the IKEA mechanical sales system.
- Provide input to and implement the global solutions, services and tools that support self-service and self-choice during the complete buying experience.
- Analyse customer-related key performance indicators and act with your business partners on the root causes of customer dissatisfaction.
- Secure customer quality and cost-effective fulfilment of all the services offered.
- Act as the business owner of applicable IT systems that support the checkout & easy buying experience.
- Act as a strong partner in the procurement of services and tools by defining customer and business needs.
- Share best practices and benchmark operational excellence to enhance the checkout & easy buying experience.
- Achieve and follow up on all Customer Experience KPI’s.
- Identify and act on potential improvements based on consumer research, customer insight, co-worker and service partner feedback and root cause analyses.
- Sound understanding of business and a background gained from working in a customer-focused, fast-paced and omnichannel retail environment.
- Experienced in creating and implementing mid-term plans and following up goals.
- Proven customer-focused mindset.
- Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Self-confident and assertive with the ability to influence through the use of customer insight.
- Ability to set clear expectations and directions.
- Proven record/experience of developing people and organisations.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in the local language(s) and English.
- IKEA store experience gained in a customer-facing role.
- Experience of working in a customer service management role within retail business.
- Quick learner who can adapt easily to changing demands.
- Ability to understand the key principles of the shopping experience and customers’ expectations.
- Interested in home furnishing.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.