Why we will love you
2 years minimum of people planning experience
What you'll be doing day to day
• Implement people planning strategy at unit level, following principles/guidelines as localised by the Country P&C team
• Ensuring adherence to IKEA employment standards, legal, and union requirements related to People Planning in the unit
• Contribute to the unit’s complete people planning process from forecasting to the execution of the schedule by posting draft schedules timely, ensuring scheduled hours include planned absences and liaising on the development of final schedules with department managers in order to respond to coworker, customer and business needs
• Identify possible improvements in the unit people planning process and escalate any potential deviation to the Unit P&C manager when the scheduled or actual hours exceed the agreed financial framework.
• Ensure that the unit’s people planning process supports developing our talents and enable them to deliver an excellent and personal customer meeting.
• Collaborate with recruiting manager and Unit P&C generalist to ensure vacancies are filled with the right contract type, to secure the right preconditions for the co-worker to create a great customer meeting
• Ensure unit co-worker awareness and knowledge of the people planning process and their role in it through education, training and support.
Together as a team
IKEA is all about people, and our team make sure to bring the best people on board to keep our strong spirit of togetherness. We believe that different experiences and backgrounds collectively make us wiser and stronger, and we ensure that our co-workers bloom into their best selves as they contribute to our business.
JOB TYPE – Permanent, Full-time
BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? Yes
HOURS – Hours level, shift schedule, weekend hours? Candidate must be able to work retail hours based on the business needs of the location including 4 weekend days per month and 1 night a week.
The ideal pay range for this role is $65,000 - $85,811
Whether you're part time or full time, we offer competitive benefits and perks, such as medical and Rx*, dental, vison, 401k, meal deal, store discount, autism coverage, parental leave, pet insurance, education assistance and more.