Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford themJob description
This position is responsible for implementing an effective compensation and benefits practices and program considering market competitiveness, internal equity, and alignment with the organization’s objectives to support the attraction, retention, engagement of the employees and the performance driven culture
- Participates in the formulation and implementation of the company’s reward strategy and plan
- Implements C&B programs that aligns with the Company’s' strategic objectives, to manage the attraction and retention of the critical professional and technical skills needed and ensure C&B programs are in a competitive advantage against the labor market
- Designs and launch effective communication activities that educate employees on the Company's compensation and benefit policies and procedures that serves to motivate maximum performance
- Participates in market surveys on salaries, benefits and other related interventions to ensure knowing the labor market situation and overall business challenges impact on the company from C&B’s perspective
- Participate in periodical analysis / review of organization structure to determine the need to maintain, create, make redundant or reallocate any functions or roles, to ensure that it is updated and properly supports the business mandates.
- Participate in all operations related to bonus allocation, merit increase, and salary reviews ensuring proper linkage to performance, to establish fairness, consistency, and pay-for-performance mentality across the organization.
- Participates and proposes the annual employees’ C&B budget of the company based on through analysis of the headcount cost and strength
- Participate in the full job design cycle i.e., job analysis, job description and job evaluation and update the JD dictionary as needed
- Maintain and update an efficient employee database that contains all employee information including promotions, increments, transfers … etc)
- Support the review & development of HR policies and processes as necessary for the business.
- Bachelors in human resource management or equivalent (HR Organizational Behavioral Sciences).
- 2 -3 experience in HR of preferable in compensation and benefits domain.
- Strong and proven analytical skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Strong Time Management skills
- Self-management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines
- Computer literate; able to use, apply related system/software application such MS Office Applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively disseminate information and convey concepts, ideas and information to all levels of internal and external customers.
- Know Saudi Labor Law and Saudization relate matter
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Good command in English and Arabic