Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Range of Responsibility: Performs professional internal auditing work. Work involves leading or conducting performance, financial and compliance audit projects; providing consulting services to the organization’s management and staff; providing key input to development of the Annual Audit Plan; Works independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
Other essential duties include, but are not limited to:
Assists in identifying and evaluating the organization’s risk areas and provides input to the development of the Annual Audit Plan.
Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing, and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
Conducts interviews, reviews document, develops and administers surveys, compose summary memos, and prepares working papers.
Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
Develops and maintains productive client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers.
Performs related work as assigned by audit management.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Applied Economics or Business from an accredited college or university.
2 - 3 years of full-time experience in auditing, accounting, or business analysis. (Big Four audit firm experience will be preferred)
Professional Certification CIA, CPA or CISA or other professional relevant certificates will be preferred.
· Considerable knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, and management principles and preferred business practices.
· Knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
· Knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts, and practices.
· Knowledge of industry program policies, procedures, regulations, and laws.
· Skill in conducting quality control reviews of audit work products.
· Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
· Skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems.
· Considerable skill in using a computer with word processing, spreadsheet and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries and analyses.
· Considerable skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
· Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment