The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
ABOUT THE JOB
To drive sales growth and sustained long-term profitability by establishing and retaining a life-long relationship with existing and new customers. This is achieved by working in partnership with our customers and other store functions to secure an easy buying process from home to home, and understand and match customers’ needs and expectations now and in the future.
- Ensure department/work area is effective for customers’, and cost-efficient for store.
- Handle complaints and claims efficiently and with empathy.
- Handle payments in an efficient, accurate and friendly way.
- Always aim to create a positive experience for customers so they will want to return and shop with us again and again.
- Following up on the department action plan and taking action to ensure we are continually focus on achieving the agreed goals.
- Ensuring IKEA store is a safe and secure environment at all times for visitors and co-workers.
- Experience of actively meeting customer needs by understanding customers in service industry.
- Service-oriented, able to support the retail peak periods of the store and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact actively with both internal and external visitors.
- Ability to work alone but also as a team player.
- Enjoy working in fast-pace environment.
- Computer literate.
Please apply by 31 August 2022