3 countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco,
serving millions of customers every year to create a better everyday life for the many people.
This is us in IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Diversity, and Passion.
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People.Job description
ABOUT THE JOB
As the Country Visual Merchandise Leader, you contribute to positioning IKEA stores as the Leader in life at home in your national market. You achieve this by demonstrating how people’s everyday life at home can be improved through the way IKEA stores present individual products, series of products or combinations of products. Another of your main tasks is ensuring the visual uniqueness of the IKEA product range in your areas of responsibility.
Your tasks will include:
- Ensuring that the IKEA product range presentation solutions are relevant and reflect the needs of the many people’s life at home in the national market.
- Developing the store layout to ensure it is used to create optimal visual impact, offers a good product overview and supports the commercial priorities. This provides an easy buying process for our customers.
- Securing an effective implementation of global solutions using my extensive knowledge to adapt these to our national needs.
- Being the point of reference in my country on all matters relating to visual merchandise competence, and I use my visual merchandising skills to grow our overall competence.
- Acting as a change sponsor by creating a direction, planning, managing and coaching co-workers in understanding the “why”, so we can move from knowing to doing.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Significant experience of working as a visual merchandiser/activity manager in an IKEA store and a higher education qualification in visual merchandising or industrial design.
- A deep passion, curiosity, and understanding of home furnishing, people’s everyday life at home, visual merchandising, retailing and communication.
- Acting as an inspiring and motivating leader who is confident in communicating and coaching backed by the ability to explain concepts and visual interpretation verbally.
- Continually seeking new opportunities to make improvements in the way we work.
- Ability to use my commercial and visual competence as well as a keen eye for aesthetics to capitalise on the short- and long-term business opportunities within the retail environment.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required.