Jobs > Data & Test Leader - HR Digitalisation
IKEA Industry, part of the Inter IKEA Group, is the world’s largest producer of wooden furniture and is an integrated part of the IKEA value chain. IKEA Industry has 40 production units in 8 countries, with about 17,500 co-workers. Every year, IKEA Industry produces more than 100 million pieces of furniture for IKEA customers.
We are a diverse group of people working together, sharing the humanistic IKEA values. The values are the foundation of our work. By living them, we form the unique IKEA culture where team spirit and togetherness are key. In a constantly growing IKEA, every individual is taken care of, respected, acknowledged, and included. People are themselves and respecting the uniqueness of every individual makes IKEA better.
Do you want to be part of implementing our new common People & HR solution for Inter IKEA Group at IKEA Industry? Are you interested in new solutions, integrations, with the mission to have a more simplified solution landscape?
If ‘yes’, then join us in this exciting journey!
During the coming years, we will implement the common people & HR Solution Workday, across IKEA Industry, as part of our HR digitalization journey. The ambition with this program is to secure basics in place for the future and the scope includes digitalize HR master data, aligning HR processes, and to build integrations to local payroll solutions. This is one part of the Inter IKEA HR Digitalisation Program on going and majority of Inter IKEA units have already implemented the solution, now it is IKEA Industry’s turn.
As a Data & Test Leader you will plan, develop, and lead the designed detailed migration specification and secure data reconciliation. Contribute to the planning and execution of test plans and test strategy.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
Exciting challenge for you who wants to...
- Lead the activities in connection with gathering data to be migrated.
- Secure understanding of data reconciliation.
- Collect input and recommendations gathering data.
- Support and enable the execution of data cleansing activities.
- Contribute to the maintenance of data conversion.
- Enable a successful completion of all deliverables pertaining to data conversion.
- Lead the planning and execution of test plans and test strategy (including testing. approach, testing scenarios, conditions and expected results, test scripts and testing control sheets).
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for you who are enthusiastic about implementing new digital solutions. You have good leadership skills, are structured and driven. Preferably, you have experience from working with payroll and personnel administration or previous implementations and migrations of HR operational systems and tools.
You have knowledge in data migration principles as well as software engineering techniques and architecture.
We think you will be motivated by this position if you…
- Are down-to-earth, straightforward and curious.
- Have experience from working with payroll and personnel administration.
- Have experience from working in an international and culturally diverse work environment.
- Shows personal leadership and have the ability to work in a team.
- Driven by delivering results and business impact.
- Comfortable with uncertainty and change with a drive to seek clarity.
- Get energized by learning and sharing knowledge.
- Strong drive for accuracy.
- Have strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
In the role as Data & Test Leader you will belong to the Project Management Office (PMO) at IKEA Industry. Our mission is to enable Project excellence. Currently we are forming a new deployment team within the PMO. This team will work together to implement common solutions in all our IKEA Industry units, during thecoming years.
In the role you will also work closely with the global project team for HR Digitalisation and our implementation partner, supporting all Inter IKEA. You will also work with our local deployment teams and subject matter experts in our 23 sites, across 8 countries.
The assignment as data and test leader is temporary 13 months, but with the possibility to become a permanent role.
Location for this position is flexible, it can either be based on any IKEA Industry unit, in our 8 countries (Slovakia, Lithuania, Russia, China, Portugal, Hungary or Poland) or IKEA Industry office in Malmö, Sweden
The position requires international travelling (+50 travel days yearly).
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Do you feel challenged and inspired by what you have seen in this job ad? If “yes!” we appreciate your application as soon as possible, but no later than 10th October.
For job specific questions please contact PMO Manager Viktoria Schultzen +46 739822501, email@example.com.