Who you are
We are looking for an Insight Specialist with strong analytical skills who can drive the creation and sharing of actionable insights to enable better-informed strategies, plans and decisions for management in Digital.
We think you bring:
• Extensive knowledge of and interest in data and insights as well as reporting and storytelling with data
• Solid knowledge of dynamics and dependencies between various parts of an internal reporting and how data and insight can help to manage and prioritise
• Extensive knowledge of how to track and follow up in KPI and Value driven framework
• Good knowledge of how agile teams and matrix organisations operate
• Good knowledge of the IKEA corporate identity, core values and vision to ensure the right representation
At IKEA, you’re welcome no matter where you come from, what you believe, and what you look like. We don’t even care how you have furnished your home. We’re interested in you simply because you’re you. Our different views, backgrounds, and personalities make us better understand our customers, give us more fun at work and spark more and better ideas. Perhaps your unique take on something could lead to a great idea that creates a better everyday life for the many people.
Your key tasks would be:
• Support Insights Leader with design, implementation and execution of reporting structure to be used for Value framework of digital products
• Support Insights Leader in measuring and following up on value framework of digital products, including acting on deviations
• Responsible for data collection and analysis in a consistent and output-centric manner
• Provide accurate and efficient administrative support, working as a member of the team
• Collaborate with the Transformation team, Roadmap team and Product/Domain teams on OKR, KPI & Value framework related activities
• Support Insights Leader to work across initiatives and functions within Ingka Group by creating various Value framework related activities across the organisation and taking action towards a successful implementation
We think you have:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in data analysis, reporting and storytelling with data
• Experience in creating dashboards and visualizations, using business intelligence tools (preferably Power Bi)
• Experience in Jira reporting and analysis
• Excellent communication skills & stakeholder management
• Ability to collect, and evaluate business requirements and translate it into technical points for implementation
• Preferred: Knowledge/experience of working in agile teams/projects
Our team within Ikea
There’s a big difference between doing things right and doing the right things. In our team, we gather insights from big data to make sure IKEA does the right things. We’re a diverse group of people who are very passionate about bringing value to the organisation with everything we do. Our goal is to provide a holistic overview and useful insights to the leaders in Group Digital to facilitate strategic steering.
You will be located in Malmö and will report to the Insights Leader.
If you have any questions about the recruiting process, please contact Ami Faraguna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Studies show that members of underrepresented communities don’t apply for jobs unless they’re 100% “qualified”. If this is part of the reason you hesitate to apply, we like you to reconsider and give it a chance. Maybe your profile fits our needs much better than you think. We look forward to receiving your application.
From: “Why Women Don’t Apply for Jobs Unless They’re 100% Qualified” by Tara Sophia Mohr, August 2014”
Please apply with your application in English. Note that we cannot process any applications through email.
We will be interviewing continuously and are looking forward to hearing from you!