We set the digital agenda to keep IKEA leading in an uncertain and fast-moving environment. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace.
WHAT DO I BECOME A PART OF?
You will be a part of our team configuring and optimizing Genesys PureEngage, Genesys Intelligent Automation, Google Dialogue flow, PowerBi, Contact Centre solution etc. In which we are happy to give you specific trainings.
The team develops and delivers high quality digital services and engineering to support consumers across Ingka and Customer Support Centres (CSC) to be more efficient and reach the many people. You will drive modern software engineering principles, utilization of proper tools and increase of automation to enable the specified business outcomes.
At the same time, we provide a home to develop and extend the technical, people and business skills needed to ensure continuous development and growth of our tech capability.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for you that is motivated by continuously developing and enhancing programming skills and staying at the frontier of modern tools and technologies. You are energized by working both independently and in cross-functional teams in an agile way and being open to change.
You are a good communicator of technical concepts and processes to you team members, stakeholders and suppliers.
You have a minimum 3 years of experience as a software-, data- or infrastructure engineer or equivalent working in agile and iterative teams.
• Develop, run and maintain high-quality code of the assigned Product or Service using the right toolsets required in order to meet consumer expectations on the delivery
• Develop high-quality software design and architecture in accordance with good practices and agreed standards, such as Ingka Software Security Directives, to ensure delivery according to requirements and compliance
• Deliver tests, performance analysis, configuration management and creation of functional/feature specifications to improve the Product/Service delivery
• Continuously explore and evaluate new technologies to boost innovation and productivity for optimization/modifications to the current design and development productivity
• Build a technology service that is cost-effective and robust with respect to architectural conditions, minimizing unintended errors and down time, and ensuring a resilient technological foundation
• Synchronize Product/Service design and technical roadmaps by aligning key stakeholders
WORDS FROM THE MANAGER
I love my job because of the values that I’m living daily and experiencing along with all my colleagues in the team and the organization in general, it’s not only the challenges and solving it, it’s more about the way of solving it. I’m always seeking continuous improvement which makes me question assumptions, think out of the box and ultimately solve problems in better ways.
I always consider success as a team effort. Even if it’s an individual project the team is supporting you and giving you the chance to achieve it.
Failure goes hand to hand with success, (no failure, no success, and no learning). Failure is the other face of the coin and I consider it as important as any success. The most important thing is to study it and learn how not to repeat it and keep trying.
Team is always the base point for any achievements, a lot of people see Software Engineering as pure technical challenge but I truly see it as having a great human aspect of communication and collaboration in making good software as a team. To me, running software is about a team with different levels of skills rather than different titles. I believe that that is what makes DevOps and Agile succeed.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
The role is based in Malmö, Sweden and you will report to Engineering Manager, Marcus Karlsson.
For more information about the role, reach out to hiring manager Marcus Karlsson email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Emily McCollum at firstname.lastname@example.org.