The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. Job description
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you values are more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- Verify and book commercial goods invoice, transport & logistics service invoice, indirect material & service invoice, buyer claim settlement, co-worker reimbursement and cooperate credit card reconciliation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Generate payment proposal batch file to cashier according to payment schedule, and ensure accounting payable balance cleared on timely basis. Meanwhile perform journal entry for payment rejection and account payable adjustment
- Follow up monthly AP Analysis Report and coordinate relevant stakeholders for resolution
- Follow up monthly AP Accrual Report analysis and periodic follow up with suppliers to issue invoice.
- Verify VAT invoice, deduct and reconcile VAT-in and deal with invoice issue.
- Contribute to the development of AP process and finance system
- Understand Working Methods and cross function processes, and be responsible for development of Working Instructions.
- Communicate with business partner and co-worker on AP related query and issue, and support external audit/inspection.
- Act as a buddy to support new team members and be able to back up other team members.
- Knowledge of account payable and finance operation.
- Knowledge of invoice processing and payment solutions.
- Knowledge of supply chain operations in wholesale business.
- High interest in finance field and supply chain business.
- Driven by the desire to take responsibility and deliver results as individual and in the team.
- Driven by the curiosity to know "Why" and keen on details
- Enjoy working in a fast growing business and facing challenges arising from constant growth.
- Ability to work under time pressure, plan towards deadlines and prioritize.
- Ability to work independent meanwhile be good team player.
- Ability to identify gaps in processes and instructions and suggest changes to ways of working and tools.
- Good stakeholder communication skills
Sources of performance indicators
- Relevant sources of Performance Indicators to contribute to the purpose of the job
- Good business sense and fundamental understanding of finance.
- Drive positive outcomes for internal and external stakeholders.
- IKEA value chain understanding
- IKEA culture and value ambassador
Key previous experiences and proven skills
- Bachelor degree, major in Accounting, Finance, Economics and International Trade or related field.
- 1-3 years account payable or supply chain related working experience.
- Experience in process optimization and risk control.
- Good skill in communication and coordination.
- Good skill in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point and Word).
- Good in English and Chinese, both in oral and written.