The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
Reporting to the Goods Flow Team Manager, you will be responsible for the goods flow process in eCommerce in IKEA Tampines; ensuring the most efficient, commercial and safe way possible to provide a good shopping experience for our customers.
- You will be responsible for the picking of articles in the warehouse and shop floor for online and store customers, ensuring there is no backlogs in order to meet the delivery schedules
- You will perform inventory checks and ensure data integrity and the highest stocks availability for customers
- You will adhere to quality, security and safety service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- You will ensure the warehouse is clean and safe for work
- You may be required to operate pallet jack to move heavy articles
- You are able to work under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic warehouse logistics environment
- You are energetic and physically fit and enjoy hands on physical work
- You are customer service oriented and a team player who is motivated and committed with a strong sense of responsibility
- You are pc literate and have basic knowledge in software
- You are able to commit to 20 to 25 working hours per week on rotating shifts including on weekends and public holidays
Please apply by 30 November 2022.