Why we will love you
*Candidate must be in a commutable distance of IKEA Tempe, AZ**
You care about making a positive impact in the world. You understand greatness requires thinking differently. An inclusive and accepting work environment is important to you.
A job at IKEA is so much more than home furnishings. Together, we work to make a better everyday life for the many. It's the perfect fit if you want to contribute, grow, and share your uniqueness. Join our team and start a better life for yourself.
What you'll be doing day to day
• Provide qualitative customer sales support in all remote channels, including live video calls, to secure a great customer experience, thus building trust in the IKEA brand
• Offer home furnishing solutions, by demonstrating a commercial approach and true salesmanship in every customer contact, in order to maximize sales
• Make use of remote active selling techniques and demonstrate proficiency in relevant remote digital planning tools in order to exceed customer expectations and maximize sales.
• Steer sales and the customer meeting to balance customer needs and business goals
• Contribute with input to set, and responsible for reaching, personal goals that align with and contribute to the unit, function and team goals
• Actively seek information about the IKEA product range and services to stay up to date with commercial priorities and activities, and to maintain ability to steer sales
• Provide feedback on data improvement needs, thus contributing to all co-workers having the knowledge required to meet customer needs
• Put IKEA social and environmental commitments into practice thus contributing to sustainability
• Capture relevant customer insights to enable other parts of Ingka to improve the customer experience
Together as a team
We are looking for someone who will deliver excellent experiences to remote customers and maximize sales by providing great offers and convenient solutions, always with empathy, understanding of customer needs, and a strong will to create a better life at home for the customer.
JOB TYPE - Permanent, Hourly
BENEFITS ELIGIBLE – yes
HOURLY PAY RANGE - $17.03 - $21.85 per hour
*Candidate must be in a commutable distance of IKEA Tempe, AZ*
IKEA offers competitive benefits and perks, such as medical and Rx, dental, vision, 401k, meal deals, store discounts, autism coverage, parental leave, pet insurance, education assistance, and more!
• Sales and solutions-oriented with strong home-furnishing interest
• Strong social skills and driven by working with people
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written in local language